Free Divorce Information, Call Now | 918-200-9695
Ask Us About Our Monthly Payment Plans on Divorce Retainers
Do you live in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area… and need to find a quality divorce attorney to handle your case?
If so, then you have found the right place. It has been said that the process a person goes through when a divorce hits your household… is one of the most painful and stressful experiences that you will encounter in your life.
So during this time in your life, let the Tulsa Divorce Attorneys handle your case. We will handle your case with expertise… and strive to get you through this difficult time in your life.
The divorce attorneys and lawyers that we will connect you with on Tulsa Divorce Attorney are able to handle many of the common family law issues. Below is a list of common family law issues that may help you determine how to move forward with your case:
- Alimony Support – is when one of the spouses is the primary money maker in the marriage and the other spouse is unemployed or underemployed typically so that they can work in the home.
- Child Custody – are cases when the couple has children. A lot, but not all of child custody cases are contested because the spouses are unable to reach an agreement on the issues of custody and visitation.
- Child Support – is a legal issue that is closely connected with child custody. In each child custody case, the husband and wife will sign a child support order.
- Dissolution of Marriage – is where the husband and the wife are legally married and now seek to legally dissolve the marriage.
- Property Division – whenever divorcing spouses file for ‘dissolution of marriage’, the spouses will decide how to divide their property. In the event that the spouses cannot agree how to divide their property, they will put on a trial in order to let the judge decide how to divide the property.
- and much more…
So what are you waiting for? For information about hiring an attorney you can give us a call today to receive your FREE initial divorce consultation…For valuable information about family law and the divorce process, don’t forget to visit our Divorce Blog.